Created on: February 23, 2019
Updated for relevance: September 14, 2022
Information We Collect
Hallparty must receive or collect some information to operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services, including when you install, access, or use our Services. The types of information we receive and collect depend on how you use our Services.
Information We Receive from your Institute
- Your Identity Information. Your Idenity Information including your name, your parent/guardian’s name, your photograph, your date of birth, your Institute Identity Number, your course information, your joining and ending dates.
Information You Provide
- Your Account Information. You provide your email address, mobile phone number, name, and basic information to create a Hallparty account. You may also add other information to your account, such as a profile picture and about information.
- Your Financial Profile Information. You provide your Aadhar number, PAN Card and Account Information to integrate with the Smart ID Cards.
- Your User Profile Information: We collect the information you provide us with further details in your profile and in the communities which help us provide a better experience you and to others.
- Your Connections. To help you organize how you communicate with others, we may help you identify your contacts who also use Hallparty.
- The content, communications and other information that you provide when you use the Services
Automatically Collected Information
- Usage And Log Information. We collect information about your activity on our Services, like service-related, diagnostic, and performance information. This includes information about your activity (including how you use our Services, your Services settings, how you interact with others using our Services, and the time, frequency, and duration of your activities and interactions), log files, and diagnostic, crash, website, and performance logs and reports. This also includes information about when you registered to use our Services and the features you use.
- Device And Connection Information. We collect device and connection-specific information when you install, access, or use our Services. This includes information like hardware model, operating system information, battery level, signal strength, app version, browser information, and mobile network, connection information including phone number, mobile operator or ISP, language and time zone, and IP, device operations information, and identifiers like device identifiers.
- Third-Party Service Providers. We work with third-party service providers to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services. For example, we work with companies to distribute our apps, provide our infrastructure, delivery, and other systems and help us understand how people use our Services. These companies may provide us information about you in certain circumstances; for example, app stores may provide us reports to help us diagnose and fix service issues.
How We Use Information
We use the information we have (subject to choices you make) to operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services. Here's how:
- Our Services. We use the information we have to operate and provide our Services, including providing customer support, and improving, fixing, and customizing our Services. We understand how people use our Services and analyze and use the information we have to evaluate and improve our Services, research, develop, and test new services and features, and conduct troubleshooting activities. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
- Safety And Security. We verify accounts and activity, and promote safety and security on and off our Services, such as by investigating suspicious activity or violations of our Terms, and to ensure our Services are being used legally.
Information You And We Share
You share your information as you use and communicate through our Services, and we share your information to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services.
- Send Your Information To Other Users on Hallparty. You share your information (including profile information, posts, comments, messages) as you use and communicate through our Services.
Assignment, Change Of Control, And Transfer
We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time, so please review this Policy frequently. Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the Portal. Any continued use of the Services shall signify Your acceptance of such new or updated policy, as the case may be. If We are acquired by or merged with another company, Your information may be transferred to the new owners so that We may continue to provide services to You. If You do not agree with any part of this Policy, please stop using Our Services immediately.
Your personal data are treated strictly confidential. To protect Your personal information, We take reasonable precautions and follow industry's best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. We have in place appropriate safeguards and security measures to protect the personal data You provide on this Website/Portal against accidental or any other unlawful forms of processing.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
The Grievance Officer:
Name: Rabnoor Singh
Name of the Company: Hallparty Platforms Private Limited
Any grievance, with respect to this Policy shall be addressed to the above mentioned details.